Bride and Groom Feature: Jamie & Eric
Eric and Jamie (Cross) Deutsch
Wedding Date: Saturday, June 6th, 2015
Wedding Location: Mitchell, SD
How long they dated: 3 years
Where he's from: Sisseton, SD
Where she's from: Mt. Vernon, SD
Honeymoon Location: Riviera Maya, Mexico
1. How did you and Eric meet?
Through a mutual friend, in a hot tub at a party *laughs*
2. If you could go back and change one thing about your wedding day, what would it be?
Nothing! It was absolutely perfect!!
3. What advice do you have for other couples getting married?
Slow down and breathe because it will fly by in a blink of an eye!! Enjoy!!
4. What is one thing you wish you had known before you got married?
*Laughs* How long it takes for everyone to walk through the line to give hugs afterwards.
5. Can you give us a summary of how the day went?
Everything went as planned! Amazing!!
6. Was there anything unexpected or surprising that happened on your wedding day?
A few small things with my dress and veil and one of the groomsman's coats, but it all worked out and no one else knew.
7. What was the highlight of your special day?
We both agree that the first look was the highlight! Eric was speechless for a good 10 mins :)
8. Anything else you would like to add?
Thank you so much to Empire Productions. Tiffany and Zach did an amazing job!! Everyone had a lot of fun, and I would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you so much for making our dance so memorable!!
Planning a wedding? Let Empire Productions help you make your dream day epic! Call us at (605) 929-2202