Bride & Groom Feature: Tara & Brayden
Brayden and Tara (Skinner) Carlson
Wedding Date: Saturday, June 6th, 2015
Wedding Location: McCrory Gardens, Brookings, SD
How long they dated: 6 years
Where he's from: Brookings
Where she's from: Brookings
Honeymoon Location: Mexico
1. How did you and Brayden meet?
Brayden and I met in elementary school. We were in the same 4th grade class. We did not start dating until our senior year of high school.
2. If you could go back and change one thing about your wedding day, what would it be?
I wouldn't change a thing! I could not have asked for a better day surrounded by family and friends.
3. What advice do you have for other couples getting married?
Hire a wedding planner if you're not a DIY person! We are so glad we were able to have HITCH from Brookings help us out with our big day! From setting up outdoor seating, decorating inside and outside, making sure things were set and ready and taking down the dance floor, they did it all for us. We were so grateful for all their help!
4. What is one thing you wish you had known before you got married?
The day goes by very quickly!!
5. Can you briefly sum up how the wedding day went?
Our wedding day went very well! We didn't have any major issues throughout the day.
6. Was there anything unexpected or surprising that happened on your wedding day?
On the morning of our wedding it was raining but cleared up just in time for pictures. It also started raining right after the last person came inside from the buffet line. The evening ended with a beautiful rainbow. It was amazing!
7. What was the highlight of your special day?
Spending time with our loved ones and being able to share our special day with so many great people.
8. Anything else you would like to add?
Happy planning! Remember you only get married once! :)
Planning a wedding? Let Empire Productions help you make your dream day epic! Call us at (605) 929-2202