The Most Grand Entrance - Top Songs
After the church has cleared out and the guests start heading toward the reception hall, the bridal party is out of sight for a while. They aren't seen again until their grand entrance, so there's some pressure to make it exciting.
Some wedding parties decide to have the individuals in their party choose the song they will enter to (possibly along with some choreographed dance moves with their beaus). In these cases, it's encouraged for bridesmaids and groomsmen to choose songs that describe them, but don't send guests running for the door.
According to The Knot website, these are the top songs for the the couple's and also for the bridal party's entrance.
Reception Entrance Songs for the Bride & Groom
1. Everlasting Love - Carl Carlton
2. Beautiful Day - U2
3. This Will Be (an Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole
4. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) - Stevie Wonder
5. You're the First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White
6. Crazy in Love - Beyonce
7. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & the Waves
8. I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
9. Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf
10. So Right - Dave Matthews Band
Reception Entrance Songs for the Bridal Party
1. I Got a Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
2. Forever - Chris Brown
3. The Way I Are - Timbaland
4. Battle Without Honor or Humanity - from the Kill Bill soundtrack
5. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
6. Bring Em Out - T.I.
7. Sing, Sing, Sing - Benny Goodman
8. Let's Have a Natural Ball - Albert King
9. Sirius - The Alan Parsons Project
10. Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown